This has been my job at work.
First off… let me just say that I am still crazy into my boyfriend. We’ve only been dating for just over a month, but it feels like longer. Here are a few great things:
- He has had dinner with my parents twice, my brother and his wife once, and he spent Thanksgiving with me and Kirsten’s family. THEY ALL LOVE HIM! It’s such a relief! But I wasn’t really too worried :)
- After going over 4 years without sex… I must say… having sex regularly is AMAZING! If we hang out and there is no sex, I am disappointed because I am trying to make up for lost time here. But it is also very nice to just cuddle and make out.
- I have very little experience in the blow job department and I have never desired penis in my mouth. But I want Luke’s penis in my mouth. WHAT?! This is true. And he says he can’t believe I have such a lack of experience because my blow jobs are awesome. And I know he’s not lying. I win!
- I’ve started going to the gym with him. He’s found a regimen for me to gain upper body strength. So while I’m doing that and/or the elliptical… he’s pumping iron and continuing to look hotter and hotter. I’ve never been into guys that are buff… but watching Luke lift heavy weights and seeing his bulging arms working is pretty hot. And I think it’s cool that we can share the gym together.
- I’ve met one of Luke’s best friends and his girlfriend… and they like me! Also, my friends seem to like Luke too!
- Last night Luke decided (without telling me) to make our relationship “Facebook official”. I had told him originally that I didn’t care to and he said he didn’t either. But he did it anyways because he knew it’d make me smile. And it did! It was a very cute surprise. I like everyone on Facebook knowing he is mine and I am his.
- I just don’t know how I got so lucky to get a guy who is smart, funny, sweet, romantic, and (at least in my opinion) good looking. I think my patience and positive attitude paid off.
Okay I’ll stop. I just needed to let out some of these feelings!
So… @drocknortonnoel & @joeytheredhead sent me an amazing Hanukkah card and @churchillthepolarbear sticker!